We that there are many types of mail service provider and Yahoo mail is one of those providers. This mail service was originally launched in the year 1997 and in October month, and it was launched by the American company known as Yahoo. It has more than 225 million active users all over the world. And it is a kind of proprietary software. Due to some causes, Yahoo Mail is so slow here we will explain those causes and how to fix those causes.
So please stick to us through the end of this article for specific information.
Well usually there are a few causes and because of those causes, Yahoo Mail is slower. Here I discuss those reasons.
- The first significant cause of becoming the yahoo mail so slow that it has some glitches, and therefore you cannot log in here, you unable to check emails and also it will not be loaded properly. The only way is to fix this problem is to using of Yahoo classic Mail.
- The second reason why is your yahoo mail slow is the cache problem, sometimes your Yahoo Mail has too many cache files that’s why it becomes tough to load.
- Sometimes due to the web browser problem, your Yahoo Mail becomes very much slower.
- And if you did not define the Yahoo addresses then it becomes tough to reach up to the correct person and therefore its becomes very harder to load and that’s why your Yahoo Mail is slow.
These are some of the principal causes and factors and because of these problems, your Yahoo Mail becomes much slower.
Now we will explain how to fix this situation and make your Yahoo mail fasts.
How to Fix slow Yahoo Mail?
There are various problems that occur with Yahoo Mail and there are various methods to fix this problem, and here I discuss those methods.
Sometimes Yahoo Mail getting slower because of glitches and the only to fix this is to using of Yahoo classic Mail. Here I discuss some of the methods of how to use the Yahoo classic Mail.
Just visit google chrome and type yahoo.com, and now go to your email.
Now visit the little circle settings which will appear at the right-hand top corner.
At the bottom of your template, you will get an option calls to switch to classic mail just clicks on that.
Why is Yahoo Mail so slow on my Android?
Yahoo Mail is very much slower because of the caching issues, there are some bad cache issues, and due to these issues Yahoo Mail getting very much slower.
Here I suggest some of the steps about how to fix that.
On your android phone first, visit the settings option and then click on the app’s icon on your android phone.
Then click on the manage apps option and in the search box search the Yahoo Mail option.
At the bottom, you will get the cache data option click on there and then click on the clear cache option and then press the ok button.
Click on the about phone settings – click on storage area – click on cached data – press the ok button.
Now open the google play store app and search for yahoo mail and install it again on your android phone.
Then finally reboot your phone for one time.
This is How you clear your cache in yahoo mail and after that your Yahoo Mail will work better than previous times.
Why is Yahoo Mail so slow on iPhone?
I already state why Yahoo Mail getting slower on iPhone here I will discuss how to fix that.
There are some of the solutions methods through which you can fix this problem.
- If you are using an iPhone x and later, swipe the screen up from the bottom and pause slightly in the middle of the screen. On iPhone 8 and earlier, press the Home Button twice.
- Here you can see recently closed apps. Then wipe all the apps up to close then forcibly.
- After that, launch the Yahoo Mail app check whether it is working faster or not.
Make sure that your Internet connection is good and speed. Because poor Internet connection may be the cause for this issue. If you are using cellular data, switch to wi-fi; if you are using wi-fi, switch to cellular data; and then check whether Yahoo Mail is working fast or not.
The third method is to refresh airplane mode. And to do that
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Here turn on “Airplane Mode”.
- Wait for few seconds and then turn off “Airplane Mode”
- Then make sure that your iPhone is connected to the internet (cellular data/wifi).
- After that, check whether Yahoo Mail is working or not.
Method 4 is to Reset all settings, and to do that –
- Launch Settings app on your iPhone
- Then scroll down to “General” and tap it.
- After that, scroll down to “reset” and tap it.
- Here tap “Reset All Settings”
- Enter your passcode and screen time passcode if asked.
- Here select “Reset all settings” in the pop-up box.
- Again select “Reset all settings” in the pop-up box to confirm.
- Wait until your iPhone restarts.
- Then connect your iPhone to the internet and check whether Yahoo Mail working faster or not.
In this article, we have discussed Yahoo Mail and Why is Yahoo Mail is so slow, I hope you have liked this article and if you have any kind of query then you can ask me at [email protected].
And please follow our website by clicking on the notification icon for this kind of helpful and informational article.