Python has become one of the most emerging programming languages at the current time and there is a lot of craze between programmers to learn about Python programming. Here in this article, I explans Which Python Version is Suitable for Windows 10? And which one should you use?
Before learning Python programming you have to choose a suitable Python version for your pc. There are several Python versions are available and these versions are suitable for several platforms. If you are a Windows 7 user then you can go for the Python 2 version, but according to my recommendation in comparison with Windows 7 Windows 10 provides a better environment for Python.
So, Which Python Version is Suitable for Windows 10? There are multiple versions that you can use in Windows 10. Python 2.7 version is the most popular version amongst all the versions and it is very compatible with Windows 10, besides that Python 3.7 version is also good for Windows 10. However, if you are a beginner and want to start Python within Windows 10 then it is always a better choice to go for the latest version like Python 3.8 and Python 3.9.
Here in the below section, I have mentioned some of the essential features of these Python versions, so you can understand what might be best for you and Windows 10 environment.
4 Best Python Version which are Suitable for Windows 10?
- Python 2.7
- Python 3.7
- Python 3.8
- Python 3.9
It is the most popular Python version and if you are a Python learner or a beginner then you can go for this Python version.
This version of Python release in the year 2007 and this version contains lots of new features which are not present within the other version of Python.
Here I state some of the essential features of this version of Python.
- It is considered one of the major versions of the Python 2 series.
- This version is included with an ordered dictionary type.
- A much faster io module exists within this version.
- This version appears with the new syntax for the nested statements.
- There are lots of unit test features included within this version such as test skipping, test discovery and assert methods, etc.
- Lots of sets and dictionary comprehensions have existed within this version of Python.
- This version of Python provides very good tile support for Tkinter.
- Dictionary views and sysconfig modules are embedded within this version of Python.
It is the updated Python versions from the previous Python versions. There are lots of new features are embedded within this version of Python. This Python version aims to perform complex tasks in a very simple way. This version was released in the year 2018.
This version of Python is not useful for the Windows 7 operating systems.
Here I mention some of the key features of this version of Python.
- This version syntax is different from the other versions of Python.
- New reserved keywords are included within this version.
- Lots of new libraries and data modules have been included within this version.
- The data models of this version have improved a little bit from previous versions.
- Besides these things, other things are improved in this version like- cPyhon, Documentations, APIs, and other essential things.
This version of Python was released in recent times in the year 2019. There were lots of advanced features included in this version of Python.
Here I mention some of the key features of the Python 3.8 version.
- The embedding process and Python configuring initialization has improved a lot in the recent version.
- A fast calling protocol for CPython has been introduced within this version of Python.
- A parallel filesystem cache was introduced for the compiled bytecode.
- The debugging process becomes much easier in this current version.
- On the macOS, the spawn start method is now used by default.
- By default, protocols were used and therefore it improves the performance.
This is the latest version of Python and it is the most advanced version of Python till now. It contains several optimizations. It is the first version of Python which is by default to the 64-bit installer.
It does not support the Windows 7 environment.
- The functions and variables have become much more flexible within this version of Python.
- New PEG parser attached for the CPython.
- This version of the garbage collection does not block the resurrected objects.
- This version of Python does not leak the memory anymore.
- Numbers of standard library modules were embedded within this version of Python.
- Lots of Python builtins are included within this version.
This article is all about Which Python Version is Suitable for Windows 10? and here I mention 4 Python versions’ names and their features. However all of these versions are suitable for the windows 10 environments, but you have to select only one version amongst these versions. So, how should you choose that?
Well, if you are an absolute beginner in Python programming and want to learn Python then I recommend you to go for the Python 2.7 version, it is the most popular Python version, and there were lots of documentations and lots of tutorials are available on the web through which you can easily install this version and learn this version.
However, if you have learned a little bit portion of Python then I should recommend you to go for the latest version which is Python 3.9 version. And this version of Python suits all the environmental requirements needs for windows 10. And according to my opinion also it is the best Python version for windows 10.
I hope this article might be helpful for you and if you have liked this article then share this article with others.
And follow our website regularly for this kind of informational article.