Python has become one of the most prominent and popular programming languages at the current time. There are several features are included within this programming language and it can be used in various areas, such as in – Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Artificial Intelligence, etc.
But many Python Developers are in confusion about Which Python Version is Best? To do works. In this article, I am going to explain to you Which Python Version is Best for you and Why, so please read this entire article for extensive information.
Which Python Version is Best? Well, I am a Web Developer and when I was started Python at that point Python 3.1 versions exist and Python 2.7 version has become very much popular, and I go for the 2.7 version, but later I understood that I have chosen the wrong version. And according to my experience if you are in confusion about which Python is version is best then I should say that always go for the latest version. Python 3.9 is the latest version of Python and always choose that version.
The selection of a proper Python version is based on your status, I mean to say that you have to understand whether you are a beginner, an advanced programmer or you want to work for the company. In the below section I have started a guide about which version is best for whom?
Which Python Version is Best for Beginners?
Well, in the uppers section I have started my story about how I selected the wrong Python version. However, if you are an absolute beginner and want to learn Python then I should recommend you to always choose the latest version of Python.
There are some advantages of using the latest version of Python. And there are always some new functionalities added within the latest version of Python. Python 3.9 is the latest version of Python at the current time, so if you want to start Python then start with this version.
- It has become the first version of Python which is the default 64-bit installer on windows.
- There are some new functions included within Python. Mainly there are two functions included, both are used to remove the prefix and suffix.
- Some kinds of flexible functions and variable annotations were also included in this programming.
- The Python version is updated specially and it does leak the memory anymore and this function is not enabled within previous versions.
- Various types of standard library modules are also added within this Python programming language.
- Supportable to most of the Operating Systems.
Which Python Version is Best for Windows 7?
Well, if you still using the Windows 7 Operating system then I should recommend you to move to windows 10.
Because Windows 10 operating system provides the best environment for Python programming. However, if you did not want to move on to Windows 10 then you can stick with it, it does not occur a problem with Python programming.
Many programmers acknowledge the fact that Python 3.2 version is the best to do Python in Windows 7 Operating Systems, and this version was released on 20th February 2011. Here in the below section, I have asserted some of the essential features of the Python 3.2 version.
- This Python version is the updated version of python 2.7 and there are some changes available within this version. However, there are no major changes in the syntax but there are some changes available within the build-in prototype.
- It is supported by .pyc directories
- In this version, a new futures library is included for concurrent programming.
- It includes an extended email package that is useful to handle bytes messages.
- In this version, many of the behavior were fixes for numeric formulas and operations.
- This version also has done some improvements to the Python debugger.
Which Python Version is Best for Windows 10?
If you are using Windows 10 for Python programming then it is ok. Because it provides a very good environment for Python programming. It was released in the year 2018, and lots of features and functions were added to this version of Python.
Here I mention some of those features of Windows 10-
- There are some new library modules within this version of Python programming
- The Data Models within Python have improved in this version of Python
- New API local storage was added within this version.
- Lots of new data class decorators were added to this version.
Which Python Version is Best for Data Science?
Data Science is the learning of programming skills, mathematics, and statistics of lots of data, and Python has become the most prominent language for Data Science.
To become a Data Scientists you have to select the proper version ho Python and in this case, I think Python 3 is better than Python 2.
Here I mention some of the essential features of the Python 3 version.
Python 3 is the updated version of the Python 2 version.
- Python 3 version enables expressive and very powerful coding patterns.
- The patterns of codes are easier in this version.
- The readability of the codes becomes very good in this version of Python.
- The creation of Dataclases becomes much easier within this version of Python.
- Some new and extra keywords were added to this programming.
- This version also provides you the functionality to easily access the debugger. It is a very easy access debugger through a new breakpoint.
- After the improvement from Python 2 version to Python 3 version, it supports type hinting.
- This version is much faster than comparison with Python 2 version.
- The modules of Python in this version are much more customized and optimized.
- Python 3 is also included with context variables.
Which Python Version is Best for Machine Learning?
Machine Learning is one of the crucial parts of Artificial Intelligence. It is the learning of computer algorithms and data. And Python has become globally a good Programming language used for Machine Learning.
Although the updated versions of Python have been released till many Python developers suggest that Python 2.7 version is still the best version of Python for machine learning. And it was released on the 3rd of July 2010.
Here I mention some of the essential features of the Python 2.7 version.
- This Python version includes many features including test skipping, assert methods, and other test discovery.
- There is a much faster module included in this version of Python.
- This version includes some new syntax for nested statements.
- This version also provides good tile support for Tkinter.
- Some sysconfiguring modules also embed with this version of Python.
- This version also provides multiple context managers in a single statement.
- Some new modules were added to the libraries of Python.
- The format specifier with this version appears in another format.
- Set literals have existed within this version.
- And dictionary comprehensions are also added within this version.
Which is the Latest Version of Python?
At the current time, the Python 3.9 version is available on the internet which is also called the latest version of Python.
Having said that there are several Python version is there such as-
First Python 3 version was released in the year of 2009.
Python 3.1 was released in the year 2011.
Python 3.2 was released in the year 2013.
Python 3.3 was released in the year 2014.
Python 3.4 was released in the year 2017.
Python 3.5 was released in the year 2017.
Python 3.6 was released in the year 2018.
Python 3.7 release in the year 2020.
Python 3.8 release in the year 2021.
Python 3.9 release in the year 2021.
These are some of the Python 3 versions.
Which Python Version Should I Learn?
Several versions of python are available, you can also learn the python version or the updated version of python.
In the upper section, I have mentioned which Python version is conditional Orbiter for which work.
Still, if you are in confusion about which Python version should you learn then in this section I am going to provide you with a solution on how to choose a Python version.
If you are absolutely a beginner in Python Programming then I should recommend you always go for python. Because there is some debugging problem solved within the latest versions. so if you are a beginner then go for the latest version for debugging the free version.
If you are a job professional or I want to learn Python to get any job then I would suggest you go for Python 2.7 version. It is also considered the most popular Python version. Because companies or organizations have already written their Python Programming long scripts within the 2.7 version.
And if you learn that version then you can easily understand all the concepts of that Python version.
Which Python Version is Best for TensorFlow?
However, there are several Python versions available but Python 3.4 version is considered the best version for TensorFlow. It is a kind of open-source library used for machine learning purposes. It is a Math library based on data flow.
Here I mention some of the essential features of Python 3.4 which is useful for TensorFlow.
- This version module provides object-oriented file System paths.
- A new statistic module added within this version
- A bundled installer is included for the PIP package manager
- Some improved protocols added within this version of python
- A new hash algorithm was introduced for the binary data
These are some of the features added within the Python 3.4 version and these features are also useful for TensorFlow.
In this article, I have discussed which Python version is best, however, according to my opinion if you pick any of the versions of python and learn completely about that person it is enough to learn the other version of python.
The simple reason is that there are not so many critical Changes are make your present within the latest version. So you can Pick any of the Python versions according to your choice and you can work with that version of Python.
Hii, My name is Pallab Mitra founder of this blog and here i share my knowledge about – hardwares, gaming, softwares, and other technical factors.