The laptop stand improves the workspace of laptop users & it also saves you from back pain, neck pain, and a lot of stress issues. But before deciding to purchase a laptop stand, many people wonder how much a laptop stand cost?
I purchased a laptop stand a few weeks ago & before buying the stand, I did a lot of research on the laptop’s stand cost & here in this article, I am going to reveal the actual price of a good laptop stand.
So, How much Does Laptop Stand Cost?
Generally, a good quality laptop stand ranges between 25$ to 37$, but some portable good brand laptop stand’s prices can go up to 60$ to 89$.
These ranges can vary on the material the stand is made of, whether it is portable or not & whether the stand can provide good ventilation or not? And some other different factors.
I have mentioned some popular laptops stand brands and their prices below. So, keep reading this article till the end.
5 Most Sold Out Laptop Stands & Their Prices
Let’s take a look at some most sold-out laptop stands & their prices one by one-
Sundance Laptop Stand
- This Laptop stand is especially suited for the 10 to 15 inches laptop & it is made of thickened aluminum alloy.
- This stand is very slim & it elevates your laptop by 6 inches to a perfect eye level & it also reduces pain.
- The price of this laptop stand is 28.99$.
- More than 39000 users provide good ratings about this stand.
Nulaxy Laptop Stand
- This laptop stand is well suited for the 10 to 16 inches laptop & it has broader compatibility compared to other stands.
- This stand is made of aluminum and rubber, and it offers excellent ventilation and airflow.
- The price of this laptop stand is 24.99$.
- Almost 28000 people provide ratings about this stand.
Urmust Laptop Stand
- This laptop stand is made of aluminum alloy material, and it offers excellent durability & ventilation. Moreover, it also saves you from spinal injuries.
- This stand is sturdy and can support up to 8.8 lbs (4 kg).
- More than 13000 people provide good ratings about this product.
- The price of this laptop stand is 29.99$.
Boyata Laptop Stand
- This laptop stand is made of sturdy aluminum & it offers excellent ventilation.
- This stand is compatible with various laptop brands such as Macbook, HP, and Lenovo laptops up to 17 inches.
- More than 12000 people provide good ratings about this product.
- The price of this stand is around 37.99$.
HUANUO Laptop Stand
- This stand is made of powder-coated steel.
- This laptop stand is straightforward to install.
- More than 10000 people provide good ratings about this product.
- The price of this product is pretty less, around 18.99$.
According to my research, the Sundance laptop stand is the perfect choice for most users because it has broader compatibility, offers excellent ventilation, and its price is only 28.99$.
But if you have any budget issues, you can go for the HUANUO laptop stand, which is available at just 18.99$.
Portable Laptop Stand Cost
Many peoples want to use portable laptop stands instead of the usual stands. The portable laptop stands are available at a different range of prices.
On average, portable laptop stands are available in the range of 19$ to 49$, but some famous brands like The Roost charge a high amount of around 80 to 90$ for their portable laptop stands.
Aluminium Laptop Stand Cost
Most of the laptop stands available in the market are made of Aluminium Alloy, and their price is pretty affordable.
On average, an Aluminium laptop stand’s price ranges between 25$ and to 39$, and some good brands’ stands can go slightly up.
Ventilated Laptop Stand Cost
Good ventilation & airflow is one of the essential features of laptop stands, and the price of a well-ventilated laptop stand depends on what kind of device you are using.
If you are using a Dell, Lenovo, or Acer brand laptop, the stand will cost around 29$ to 35$. However, if you are a Macbook user, the price will range from 50$ to 69$.
Laptop Stand for Bed Cost
Many users want to use their laptops on their beds; therefore, they want a laptop stand for their bed, but they weren’t aware of the price of these stands.
Usually, these stands range between 30$ to 46$; some good brands’ prices can go slightly higher.
Is it Worth Getting a Laptop Stand?
Yes! the laptop stands are worth buying because they are affordable and easy to use.
There are several advantages of using a laptop stand, and I have mentioned all the benefits below-
- The laptop stands provide a better viewing angle for the users.
- It provides excellent ventilation & good airflow, and heat can be quickly dissipated on all sides.
- Laptop stands raise your laptop to give your neck a more natural posture.
- A laptop stand can help you position the angle of your laptop so you can reduce the screen glare, which can lead to eye strain and headaches.
- While gaming, these stands can decrease the CPU temperature; as a result, it will improve the fps.
Overall, it’s clear that using a laptop stand gives users lots of benefits; therefore, it’s worth using.
Do Laptop Stands Damage Laptop?
No! the laptop stands; don’t harm the laptop; it only acts as a bridge between the ground and the laptop.
So, you can use a laptop stand without any hesitation; it does not damage your laptop.
So, based on all the facts and examples, it has to be said that excellent laptop stands are available in the price range of 25$ to 37$, and you can use these stands for your convenience.
Hii, My name is Pallab Mitra founder of this blog and here i share my knowledge about – hardwares, gaming, softwares, and other technical factors.