Web Development is A process in which websites are created and designed by the developers. In the current situation every company, IT sector, or individuals wants to build websites or applications for their businesses. Therefore there is a high demand for web developers. but many people are confused about where to start web development and what is the best programming language for web development.
Some other languages are also used in the Web Development field, in the below section I have mentioned some of those programming language names.
These languages have their importance and use in the field of web development. To acquire more about the Web Development language read this entire article.
What is the Best Programming Language for Web Developent?
As I mentioned in the upper section, web development is not a tiny field at all it is a very broad field. And to become Masters’s in web development you have to learn several programming languages.
Mainly web development is categorized into three sections. One is the front end portion, the second one is the back end portion. And there is one more thing which is the webserver portion.
And different programming used for different sections such as for the front end part –Html, CSS, and Javsscript is mostly used. For the backend part PHP, Python is some popular languages. And for Server Apache and SQL are the most usable.
I hope you have understood how all the programming languages are co-related with one another.
Now, in the below section I have discussed these programming languages and their features used in Web Development.
Front End Development Languages
It generally stands for HyperText Markup language, and it is the basic language for Web Development. It is the extended version of SGML (Standard Generalized Markup Language).
It was a very old language and therefore it was updated multiple times and at the current time, HTML5 is the latest version of HTML. So, if you are learning Html for web development then I should recommend you to always learn the Html5 version.
Html uses in web development:
There are several uses of this programming language in Web Development. And here I mention some of those uses.
- Firstly, Html is useful for creating the structure of any website and web page. Without this, the creation of websites and web pages is almost impossible.
- Secondly, it also sets the content of your web page. So if you are creating any content for websites then with the help of Html you can make the content or website responsive(means adapt itself with the device screen size).
- Thirdly, if you want to format the texts of your websites or content, then you can easily format that with the help of this. You can bold the text, you can set bullets and numbers for texts, and you can also set the paragraphs according to your convenience.
- Finally, if you want to add any kind of images and tables to your website then you can also do that with the help of Html.
These are some of the functionalities and features that Html provides within Web Development.
In Web, Development CSS is mainly used for the designing purpose of your website. It generally stands for Cascading Style Sheet. It was developed by W3C(World Wide Web Consortium) in the year of 1996.
Later it was updated several times and its updated version was released in the year 2016. Which is the version of CSS3, and it is the most updated version of CSS. CSS was mostly used in combination with Html.
CSS uses in Web Development
- It is specifically used to set the presentations of any websites or web pages.
- With the help of CSS, you can apply or add numerous colors and its combination to your websites.
- With the help of CSS, you can easily add different layouts to your websites.
- CSS is also helpful for the formatting of the website, it helps format the colors and fonts.
- CSS is also useful for creating a responsive design for your websites and web pages.
These are some of the most common uses of CSS within Web Development.
In the Web Development field, JavsScript has become one of the most popular programming languages.
- With the help of this programming language, developers can add complex features to websites and web pages.
- It can be used for both the client sides as well as on the server sides of the website.
- Besides these things, it is also useful for animations, graphics, scrolling videos, interactive maps, and other purposes.
Best Programming Language for Web Development(Frameworks)
Besides these three programming languages, some frameworks are needed within web development.
Although there are several frameworks available to do work within web development but very few among them are used by the developers and here I state some of the most popular frameworks used for web development.
Angular is a very popular web Framework used in web development. It is a very modern web framework and it was initially released in the year 2016, and after that, it was updated several times, and its stable version was released in the year 2021.
Within the Web Development, this framework performs several tasks and here I stated some of those tasks or works-
- It is helpful for two way binding
- It has very good efficiency to handle the APIs
- It is very good for the modularization purpose
- Good for working in the front end portion
Django is a kind of open-source web framework and it was initially released in the year 2005.
It is written within the Python programming language. The main advantage of using Django is that it is workable with the front end as well as for back and also.
- Django is mostly used for rapid development purposes.
- It is very helpful for creating securable websites.
- With the help of this framework, developers can make clear designs for their websites.
- It is very easy to use in comparison to other web frameworks.
These are some of the frameworks used for web development.
Best Programming Language for Web Development(Back End)
Back End is another crucial part of Web Development. . There are numerous programming languages are available used for Back End of websites.
Here in the section, I will mention some of the popular programming languages used for the Back end of web development.
It is a kind of general-purpose and scripting programming language. It is mainly used for the back end of web development.
It first appeared in the year of 1994 and its stable version was released in the year 2021.
PHP uses in Web Development
However, this programming language is used for several purposes and here I mention some of those essential purposes of this programming language.
- It is really helpful to create dynamic kinds of websites.
- secondly, it is a very familiar programming language used for the backend.
- Its interaction is very good with various operating systems.
- it is also useful to interact with the web servers like Apache.
Python has become one of the most advanced programming languages which are used for not only web development purposes.
But besides that, it is also used for machine learning, artificial intelligence, application development, and other varieties of tasks.
It is a kind of high-level programming language and it’s first appeared in the year 1991 which was developed by the Python Software Foundation.
But later it was updated several times and its stable version was released in the year 2021.
It is a kind of dynamic programming language and it has become a very popular programming language in recent times because of its uses and functionalities.
After learning this programming language developers can do multiple things such as they can go for web development, applications development, machine learning, artificial intelligence, game development, etc.
Python uses in Web Development
- Python is a very helpful programming language for web development because it consists of several frameworks. And these frameworks help developers to do their work in a much faster way. Some popular frameworks are flask, cherry py, pyramid, web2py, etc.
- This programming language can also be used for the front portion as well as for the back portion of websites.
Best Programming Language for Web Development(Database)
Besides the Front end and back end of websites, there is one more option which is known as the web server or database portion.
Like Front end and back end, there are several languages are used for the database also. Here I state some of those languages.
It is also known as a structured query language, and it is mainly used for managing the data in the form of a database.
Besides that, it is also used to organized or modifying the data within the database.
Oracle is a very kind of popular database software it is a multi-model database management system.
Its stable version was released in 2019, it was used for cloud database solutions, data lakes, operational reporting, data processing, and other essential activities.
These two databases are mostly used by the developers within web development.
In the upper section, I have mentioned some of the the names of best programming languages for web development and their uses.
And I have categorized the languages into three sections one is the front end part, the second is the back end part and the final one is the database portion.
However, if you only want to work as a front-end developer then there is no need to learn the programming languages like Python, PHP, and databases like SQL, Oracle, etc.
Similarly, if you want to become a backend web developer then PHP and python are sufficient for you.
I hope you have liked this article and if you have any kind of inquiry then you can ask me in the comment section.
And follow our website regularly for this kind of informational and helpful article.